Monday, September 1, 2014

Famous Last Words: Week 2 (notes to self)

This week I was more lazy and did not get to work ahead as I had hoped. In fact I even got behind and had to forgo a storytelling assignment. It was not that I did not read the material on time (because I did!) I think it was because I overthought this assignment. To avoid this in the future, remember Britt YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE GREATEST STORYTELLER. After reading some other storytelling posts I realized how insanely easy this assignment would have been had I just retold an event from a different point of view or with my own words.

Remember: there is an extra credit option that involves social interaction throughout the week so that could be an option easy to do since you are on Facebook, Twitter (occasionally), Instagram, and Pinterest probably more than you should be. Why not make it count towards some life saving credit?

The reading diary posts could also benefit from notes or annotations made WHILE I read the assigned reading pages. This way I would not have to try to recollect my thoughts while I read certain events. Also, THE PLOTS ARE NOT IMPORTANT FOR THESE POSTS BECAUSE LAURA POSTS READING GUIDES THAT CENTER ON JUST THAT.

----------

In relation to my AFAM history of the black arts movement, keep up with the readings and make sure to look at the calendar for this course religiously since the teacher does not make an effort to help you remember the deadlines. Maybe work for this class could fit best during the weekend, as the week is hectic and there are things due everyday for different classes.

----------

The storybook assignment looks a little heavy and scary but remember that there seems to be structured assignments every week to help get you prepared for this assignment when it's due so it won't seem so time consuming or crazy to accomplish. don't stress.
----------

WORK AHEAD SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEK NEXT WEEK WITHOUT UN-NEEDED STRESS!!!
A relaxing picture from flickr


P.S. I found out they sell fake mustaches at dollar tree in packs for $1 so that's cool. And entertaining for Brady ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment