Saturday, August 23, 2014

Famous Last Words: week 1

I wish that working ahead was more simple and accessible to do in all my other classes because it really helped me this week in this class! With my Italian online courses I had the same teacher thought the two required years of courses and it was similar to this one in how there were assignments everyday and declaration quizzes. I did not however take advantage of the fact I could work ahead in that class and it caused a lot of stress. Learning experience. I love this new blog thing to communicate to other students in this class because we are more free to express our creativity instead of simply answering questions on a discussion board in D2L and replying to other students answers.
- One thing that I wanted to make a note of doing that I saw present in a few student's storytelling posts was including a message through the stories. Just something to get the reader thinking. -
- Another thing I want to note to myself (and maybe others if your reading this) is that the blogger site is very easy to view and use on practically any device. So far I have been able to post and comment and read other posts on my laptop, Microsoft surface, and MY iPhone !! So I can practically do my homework anywhere (except the movies). -
All the possibilities ;) from flicker
I hope this semester proves to be as easy-going as it is seeming to be. The only thing I am dreading is the long walk I have to take from my parking space to my classes. Even when I got to school TWO hours ahead of my first class (arrived at 8:30 a.m .) I still had to park in the Boyd parking lot and at the back. This pregnant lady is not enjoying the walk lol, especially in the heat of the afternoon when my classes are over. Crossing my fingers for some cooler weather this fall or at least a closer parking spot ;)

1 comment:

  1. Just by chance I noticed this blog post, Brittany - and I am so glad I did: what you said here about Blogger working on other devices makes me really happy! I do all my work on a laptop (or Chromebook), but a big reason why I chose Blogger was that it is supposed to have good tablet and mobile options where Blogger automatically detects what device you are using and responds to that. I am so glad to hear that it is working that way for you! Thank you for including that here in your post, and I hope the weather cools off SOON...! :-)

    ReplyDelete