Sunday, October 26, 2014

Famous Last Words: Week 10

This week I kind of took a break from this class, resulting in not doing the reading diaries or the storytelling assignment. I think this was a much needed break because I have been so stressed out (there were multiple projects due in other classes this week). Thankfully this class has less points given to each assignment so extra credit opportunities like this save my grade and in turn, my sanity.

Outside of school stress I had a great home life week! We were able to take Brady to get pumpkins and carve them for his first time and mine which made it extra special. He did NOT want to touch the gunk in the pumpkin and kept calling it 'gross' or 'yucky' lol so that was hilarious. We also took him to the Red Ribbon Parade yesterday morning then safe trick or treat night in Old Town Moore in the evening. I was glad that he wasn't as interested in getting candy as he was looking at all the 'scary pumpkins' :) The longer I can hold him off from cavities the better. Then last night we got to watch spooky movies on Netflix and ate popcorn and baked cookies, I am beginning to love Fall! I think we will take him to haunt the zoo this week sometime, his dad and I never went as kids ourselves but I have heard great things about it. Halloween on Friday should be fun as well for us, Brady is Spiderman (he loves Spiderman) and since I am a big pregnant lady I think I'm going to be a pumpkin (which is another of Brady's favorites).

Info about Haunt the Zoo found here : http://www.okczoo.com/haunt-the-zoo/?preview=1

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK AND HOLIDAY!

Personal photo, Brady&Daddy carving pumpkins
 
 
photo found from sggmom.blogspot.com
(like this but without the bow, since its a boy)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment