Monday, November 3, 2014

Famous Last Words: Week 11

ONLY ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL MY DUE DATE!!
Time has definitely snuck upon me and I am getting so stressed and anxious. Getting ready for a newborn is one thing, but worrying about finishing college for the semester is another. AND trying to figure out how I am going to afford things without a job for 6 weeks, which includes Christmas time yikesssss. AND I have to figure out a babysitter for next semester until new baby can attend daycare. Ranting I know but I am so stressed.

Okay, onto something else. I liked the other reading option we were able to choose this week. I still did not do my storytelling assignment (no surprise there) but it was a nice break from the usual book readings. Since I am usually on my phone at work drying nap time, this was a great way for me to be productive. In my Black Arts Movement class we had an assignment taken off and given full credit to all students for unknown reasons so that was a blessing in disguise. In my sociological theory class we did not do much except go over PowerPoint's preparing us for the exam on Wednesday. He gave us the questions ahead of time from which he will choose 10/15 so that makes it less scary.

This past Friday I had an ultrasound appointment to check on the babies measurements since my doctor said I was measuring small for how far along I am. With my first baby this happened as well but baby was right on time and born with great stats. This time as well, the ultrasound showed nothing abnormal and the little guy is already 6 pounds! I think this was just a way for me to get to see his cute face :) 3D ultrasounds are super weird by the way but also pretty amazing.

I have been trying to cook more at home so I don't eat out as much and this weekend I made chili. Only thing I may have done wrong was when I defrosted the meat, I did not set it out long enough and the middle part was super frozen and I couldn't use it when I needed to start cooking. Won't make this mistake again! I wish my parents involved me a little more in cooking growing up so maybe I wouldn't be so ignorant in the kitchen haha
this is me, found on 20somethingallergies.com



1 comment:

  1. Hello again! I chose to write on this post since I have already seen your introduction and I was really excited when I saw your first line that your baby will be born in just one month! That is honestly SO exciting, and I am so happy for you and wish nothing but the best! As for the other reading option, I chose to stick with the regular option, because I had just gotten so used to doing the assignments it has almost become second nature!

    ReplyDelete